“As the sunflower turns its face toward the light of the sun, so Spiritualism turns the face of humanity toward the light of truth”
An evolving Spiritual Community providing Healing, Education and Community Service toward the greater good. Let us stand together to spread Light and Healing throughout our country and let us remember we are all one in the energy of God. We, as a Church, stand to eradicate racism and discrimination of any kind.
All of our Events will be on Zoom (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org )
All our Services are on YouTube (search Rev Mary DiGiovanni)
Our Church services include meditation, healing, inspirational music, a spiritual talk given by a unique and thought provoking speaker and spirit communication from one of our evidential mediums, proving the continuity of life and delivering loving healing messages from the loved ones on the spirit side of life. In addition to our services we have Mediums Days /Nights monthly where private sessions occur by appointment.
Service Speakers :
May 2: Alisa Ozernoy
May 9: Happy Mother’s Day with Raeleen Bandini
May 16: Mary Ni :Understanding our Chinese Brothers and Sisters
May 23: Mediums Day 1 – 3 Private Readings with one of our evidential Mediums
May 30: Memorial Day Tribute with Rev Mary
email:email@example.com to schedule
Sunday, May 23rd: 1 – 3 MEDIUMS DAY
Make an appointment with one of our evidential Mediums for a private reading on Zoom. Schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org **Pay for your reading here
20 minute private reading: $25 Donation. Please schedule your reading before paying to assure availability.
April Mediums: Rev. Mary DiGiovanni, Pastor, Mary Jenks Pallotta, CM, Raeleen Bandini, CM, Alisa Ozernoy, CM and Alison Yeardley.
EARTH DAY IS EVERYDAY! LET US DO OUR PART
BE INFORMED: WATCH DOCUMENTARIES ON NETFLIX:
Kiss the Ground, Seaspiracy, Our Planet (8 episodes), A Life on Our Planet with David Attenborough, Blue Mission, Down to Earth with Zach Efron (8 episodes) and Connected: The Hidden Science of Everything,, Brave Blue World
Visit EARTHDAY.ORG FOR WAYS TO HELP
WAYS TO HELP OUR PLANET:
- PLANT A TREE: Join an organization like U,S. Foresrtry@ www.fs.usda.gov, Plant a tree in someone’s memory @ alivingtribute,org, Onetreeplanted,org or in place of a headstone: choosebetterplaceforests,com
- SAVE THE OCEANS: Join Oceana,org and download a guide to choose seafood that are fished and farmed in ways that support a healthy ocean in your area. Join Only.One/Tide and support programs that help the oceans.
- REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE! Cut down on waste, don’t buy plastic, Use reusable cloth bags
- VOLUNTEER FOR CLEAN UPS in your community. Clean up wherever you are!
- BE INFORMED, educate yourself, support organizations that help the planet. Shop wisely
- CHOOSE SUSTAINABILITY, don’t take the gifts of the earth for granted Eat Plant Based Diet, Grow your own food!
- USE CLEAN ENERGY such as solar power. Cut down on the energy you use
- TALK TO YOUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS Let them know where you stand on caring for the planet
- TREAT THE EARTH AS SACRED
- GIVE THANKS FOR ALL YOU RECEIVE.
Visit our Class Page for ongoing classes.
Donations can be made above or on Venmo @GBCSpiritualism, please note your email if paying for an event or class
Subscribe to our Mailing List:
For questions or information or to register for a reading or event, please email: email@example.com
Church Address: 19 Academy St., Arlington, MA 02476
Church Office: 40-44 Spring St., Watertown, MA 02472 617-923-4334
Church Administration: Rev, Mary DiGiovanni, Pastor 617-861-1440
Board of Trustees: Peggy Vadenais, President, Valerie LaCount, Vice President, Mary Jenks Pallotta, Treasurer, Kathy Coviello, Secretary
Trustees: Tannya Perez-DiGiovanni, Peggy Hurley, Kevin LaCount, Ginny LaCrow, Mina Sanchez,