Mission and Principles
Our Mission is to welcome, inspire, support and serve as a place for spiritual healing and education through the teachings of the philosophy of Spiritualism. All are welcome! By providing this sacred space, an opportunity is created for learning and spiritual development. Through the demonstration of mediumship we prove the continuity of life. With our guiding principles, we share our values and beliefs to uplift and encourage.
Our Vision: The Greater Boston Church of Spiritualism provides an evolving spiritual community with abundant opportunities for individual expansion of self-awareness and the freedom to explore a deeper relationship with Infinite Spirit.
DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES
- We believe in Infinite Spirit and that God is Infinite Spirit.
- We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Spirit
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression, and living in accordance therewith, constitutes true religion.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of an individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, do ye also unto them.”
- We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual and that they make their own happiness or unhappiness as they obey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any human soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing contained in the Bible are divine attributes proven through Mediumship.